Online Verified Opportunities Ltd
Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our App.
If you are a child (i.e if you are below the age of 18 years), please first get permission from your parents or guardians before you use our site or send anything to us. You also need to be fully supervised by your parents or guardians during your use of our Site.
By using our App, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our App.
If you register with our App, submit any material to our App or use any of our App services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
You must be at least  years of age to use our App; by using our App or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
Remember that some of the content on the message boards, chat rooms, and other places on the Site may come from other kids, not from someone at the Site. But if someone sends bad messages, we will do our best to deal with them. We all want the Site to be a good, clean place for everyone.
If you write something interesting on a message board or in a chat room, we might want to use it on the site. By sending in your thoughts and spending time in the chat rooms, and getting your parent’s permission to do so, you and your parents are giving us permission to repeat what you say. It means we can use it in any way we want, anywhere, forever.
The Site is controlled and operated by Online Verified Opportunities Ltd whose address is –
Online Verified Opportunities Ltd
- Box 76010 – 00508,
Copyright ©2022, Online Verified Opportunities Ltd.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our App and the material on our App; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our App and the material on our App are reserved.
Permission to use App
- view pages from our App in a web browser;
- download pages from our App for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our App for your own personal and non-commercial use, providing that such printing is not systematic or excessive;
- stream audio and video files from our App or using the media player on our App; and
- use our App services by means of a web browser,
- subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our App or save any such material to your computer.
- Your use of any information or materials on this App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this App meet your specific requirements.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our App.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our App (including republication on another App);
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from our App;
- show any material from our App in public;
- exploit material from our App for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our App.
Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our App, to areas of our App, and/or to the functionality of our App. We may, for example, suspend access to the App [during server maintenance or when we update the App]. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the App.
Misuse of App
You must not:
- use our App in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the App or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity, or security of the App;
- use our App in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- hack or otherwise tamper with our App;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our App without our permission;
- circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our App;
- use our App to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
- Impose an unreasonably large load on our App resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity, and processing capacity);
- Decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our App without our permission;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our App without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with our App using any robot, spider, or other automated means [, except for the purpose of [search engine indexing];
- Use our App except by means of our public interfaces;
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our App;
- Use data collected from our App for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing); or
- do anything that interferes with the normal use of our App.
- You must not use data collected from our App to contact individuals, companies, or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our App, or in relation to our App, is true, accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading.
Registration and accounts
If you are a child (i.e if you are below the age of 18 years), please first get permission from your parents or guardians before you register for, or before you operate any account on this App. You also need to be fully supervised by your parents or guardians during your use of this Site in any way.
You may register for an account with our App by completing and submitting the account registration form on our App, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the App will send to you.
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the App.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
You must not use any other person’s account to access the App [, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
User login details
If you register for an account with our App, you will be asked to add a user email and password.
Your user email must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or use email for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our App arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- Suspend your account;
- Cancel your account]; and/or
- Edit your account details],
at any time at our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
We will usually cancel an account if it remains unused for a continuous period of 6 months.
You may cancel your account on our App using your account control panel on the App.
Our rights to use your content
In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software, and files) that you submit to us or our App for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our App.
You grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable, license to use, reproduce, store, modify, display, perform, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. This is for the purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our services.
You grant us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
You grant us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
You also grant each other user of the App a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access your content through the App and to use that content (including to reproduce, distribute, modify, display, and perform it) only as enabled by a feature of the App.
You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our App.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Rules about your content
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libelous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or another intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime, or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of ethnic, tribal, racial, or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic, or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive, or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice, or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory, or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety to any person.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our App;
- that the material on the App is up to date;
- that the App will operate without fault; or
- that the App or any service on the App will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our App services, and to stop publishing our App, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any App services, or if we stop publishing the App.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our App, and the use of our App.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
To the extent that our App and the information and services on our App are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the App or these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our App;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our App;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our App.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our App or a part of our App, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition, or blocking (including (without limitation) creating and/or using a different account).
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our App from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the App, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise, deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Subject to Section 12, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policies, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our App and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our App.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Kenya.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Kenya.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
This App is owned and operated by Online Verified Opportunities Ltd.
Our principal address is:
Online Verified Opportunities Ltd
P.O. Box 76010 – 00508,
You can contact us:
by post, to the postal address given above;
using our App contact form;
by telephone, on the contact number published on our App; or
by email, using the email address published on our App.